Sunday, October 14, 2012

Meal Plan / Grocery List 10-21/10-27


Alright.  Gonna start doing this on here, I think.  Here is our meal plan and my grocery list for the week of 10-21/10-27.  Basically, I take recipes I find on Pinterest and make them easier.  I work full time, I don't have time to make shit from scratch.  Live with it.  I also just realized we are gonna be eating a lot of hamburger that week.  Ooh well.  I got 3 kids that like different things on different days and I tried to stick with things I know they will eat.  

I will also be taking pictures and posting them, especially for my steak and black bean chili recipe for that Saturday.  We are having friends over that evening.  Gonna get the fire pit going and I'm making the hot dogs and chili.  Everyone else is bring a dish.  Looking forward to that.  Not looking forward to the 39 degree weather predicted for that evening, but, gotta take the good with the bad, I suppose.

Anyway.  Here ya go...





Sunday 10-21
·         CrockPot Potato Soup and Biscuits
-          1 Bag of frozen hash browns
-          1 Cream Cheese Brick
-          Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
-          3 Cans of Chicken Broth
-          Onion
-          Shredded Gouda
-          Pillsbury Grands Biscuits  

Monday 10-22
·         Crock Pot Turkey, Stuffing, Creamed Corn and Dinner Rolls w/Salad
-          1.5 lbs deli thick sliced roasted turkey breast
-          1 Box Stove Top Stuffing
-          Can of Creamed Corn
-          Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
-          Bagged Salad Mix

Tuesday 10-23
·         PepperoniRolls and Salad
-          Frozen Dough Rolls
-          Pepperoni
-          Mozzarella
-          Pizza Sauce
-          Bagged Salad Mix

Wednesday 10-24
·         BakedTacos
-          1 lb ground hamburger
-          1 Can refried beans
-          1 packet of taco seasoning
-          Shredded Cheddar
-          24 taco shells

Thursday 10-25
·         Sloppy Joes & French Fries
-          2 lbs hamburger
-          Sloppy Joe seasoning/sauce
-          French Fries
-          Hamburger Buns

Friday 10-26
·         Classic Meatloaf with mashed cauliflower and green beans
-          2 lbs ground hamburger
-          Head and a half of cauliflower
-          Shredded cheese
-          Canned/frozen/fresh green beans

Saturday 10-27 BON FIRE NIGHT!
·         CrockPot Hot Dogs with my own Steak & Black Bean Chili
-          2 packs of 16 Hot Dogs
-          1 lbs ground sirloin
-          2 packets of Chili O Seasoning
-          2 Can Black Beans
-          1 Can Diced Tomatoes in Chili Sauce
-          Shredded Cheddar
-          Sour Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment